Wednesday 23 October 2013

Autumn leaves - Gio

Hello bloggers, 
Scrapbooking today with Gio and a colourful autumnal page using Cosmic Shimmer mister and masks by Tando Creative.








 I cut a 30X30 square from the Pebeo Cotton Pop Art canvas pad - A3
I laid down the Tando Creative Masks: Leaves mask and I covered it with a small amount of PaperArtsy Grunge Paste spreading it with a palette knife. When dry I laid the same mask on the canvas on the right and I sprayed several colours of Cosmic Shimmer Misters. I dried them with a heat gun to have brighter colours. I trace down the mask leaves on a piece of Metal sheet and I cut out the branch. 
Since it was real copper I heated it with a flame until it changed colour. 
I brushed some Treasure Gold: Brass on the raised area. 
I stamped randomly the scripts using the CI-214 stamp and Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black.

I cut the title out of some paper leftovers. 
I glued the pictures, the title  and the metal embellishment to the LO. I added a little journaling using Stampendous Small Typewriter Alphabet  and Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black.

Gio used:
Metal sheet - real copper
CI-214 - script 
Ranger Archival Ink pad: Jet Black 
Treasure Gold: Brass

See you tomorrow

Izzy


1 comment:

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.