Tuesday 23 June 2015

Weekly Challenge Winner - Butterflies




Hellooo,

Well the summer has been and gone, I must have blinked 
and missed it.  Back to rain and chilly wind.

Are we going to get some nice weather this year??

Ok, time to announce our winner for the 
Butterflies Weekly Challenge.
Wow, your entries were stunning, thank you to all 
of you who entered....Mr Random Generator nearly
blew a gasket trying to pick the winner!!

Anyway....out of 19 fab entries, he picked......



no. 10

Elly's Creaties


Congratulations Elly's Creaties, please email me at
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
so that i can send you your prize voucher!

Ok folks, enjoy your week and I'll see you soon,

Jane x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to winner, pretty card. I am getting my challenges muddled thinking "Noo, I haven't worked out how to get a bow in yet..."
    Doh. : ((

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the lucky winner. Ah yes, bows....... Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks ,I am very honoured.
    Send you a email.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.