Sunday 28 February 2016

Two Weekly Challenge




Morning all,

Happy Sunday everyone,
hope you are all enjoying your 
weekend.
Time for our next challenge 
me thinks.....

You have certainly been busy
over the last two weeks, we have
had 28 entries as I write this!
I think perhaps the two weeks was
definitely a good idea, thank you
Gail for your suggestion!

Well what is it to be this time....
hmmmm......
I think it is going to be 
Clean and Simple and it has to 
have a flower and a sentiment!!
What do you think about that then?
Will you be able to do 
Clean and Simple?
I think you will!

I'm sure you know the rules by now,
as many entries as you like and
via the link where possible.  If
you cannot use the link then
send your pics to
janecraftbarn@gmail.com
and I will add them for you.
The link will close at midnight on 
13th March so you have two weeks.
The winner will be picked by our
very own Random Generator and
announced on Tuesday 15th March.
There will be a £10 voucher up for 
grabs!

Have fun everyone!

Jane x




7 comments:

  1. Good plan Jane. 2 weeks gives me a chance...CAS is not my usual style but I do enjoy the occasional make x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope mine is Clean and Simple enough! I didn't have a lot of time to make this card and so there are no embellies or bits and bobs on it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. Love CAS and great to make a theme as well. Hope to join the fun soon. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. usually don't do simple and clean, so this really is a challenge for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I need to go to Specsavers - the other week I forgot or didn't see the 'heart' bit of the dictionary challenge and now I've completely missed the flower out - sheesh what am I like? I will try to come back with another card if time allows. Annie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I missed the flower and sentiment part... Really lazy of me not to read till the end, perhaps you can delete my entries? (22,23)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha what are you lot like??? Nope not deleting entries.....mainly because I don't know how!!! We will sort it out for the random generator.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

We are very grateful for any comment you might leave.
All comments are moderated due to the huge amount of spam we receive. Your comment will not appear immediately. If you have any questions, please contact us directly, as your email address does not show in your comment, and therefore we cannot get back to you. Thank you.